Hair is everyone’s crowning glory, not just women’s…and did you know that our hair’s life span is 3 – 7 years? You surely, would like to take care of your hair so it won’t be lesser than that and when it need to be reborn, it will be healthier than the last strand. Here’s Tips to Maintain Your Hair Healthy, Soft, & Shiny, make it last through its life span and make the next healthier, softer, shinier.
Molton Brown Cleanshine Quillaja Hair Wash
(Click Image to Buy)
Tips to Maintain Your Hair Healthy, Soft, & Shiny
- Tip #1 – Wash Your Hair Everyday with Organic Natural Shampoos. I know most people would say DO NOT wash your hair everyday, but only because most of shampoos and hair products out there have strong chemicals that could damage your hair, if used everyday. Washing everyday is necessary to wash out the dirt (TRIVIA: Hair is one of the most dirtiest part of the body), and using organic or natural shampoos would rather nourished it than stripped it with its needed nutrients.
- Tip #2 – Comb Your Hair. Comb your hair as often as possible, yet do not do it in public as it is beyond proper breeding. Also, use wide toothed combs to avoid breakage caused by combing. It also helps the natural oils to comes out and makes your hair more softer and shinier naturally.
- Tip #3 – Untangle Hair Tangles Gently. Do not forcedly combed your hair when it’s tangled. Instead, use your hands untangling it gently to avoid damage. It could break your hair strands leaving it more susceptible to split-ends and frizz.
- Tip #4 – Use Conditioner. Use conditioner everyday specially if you can’t use natural organic made shampoos for some reason, instead of chemically made shampoos everyday. Those shampoos could really harm your hair because of the strong chemicals in it.
- Tip #5 – Do Not Tie Your Hair Tight. Tying it so tight damages your scalp, pulling the hair roots against the scalp. We know that the hair gets the nutrients from scalp through the roots mainly and pulling it against the scalp hinders the flow of nutrients from scalp to the roots. Also, type of hair ties and material that grips too hard on your hair could do some damage as well. You can feel if its too harsh when its stingy on your scalp.
- Tip #6- Refrain From Daily Hairdryer(Hot Hair Iron Flats and Curlers). This is really sabotaging your hair to the max. It is like cooking your hair doing it, also it will make your hair dry from the natural oils. If you are in a place that needs daily hair dry like below zero temperature places, be sure to use organic natural products and those with Vitamin E’s to nourish your hair from the daily stripped of natural oils. Do not use Hair curlers and Flat Irons directly to your wet hair! That’s real quick cooking your hair.
- Tip #7 – Avoid Frequent Chemical Hair Treatment. Frequent Hair Coloring damage your hair a lot. Hair coloring has really harsh chemicals like peroxide that makes your hair turns into brilliant color that you like, and doing it often is Hair suicide. Rest your hair for a while, when it’s starting to fade from the roots which really looks so bad, dye it with your natural hair color and rest it for sometime… Say, let the dye goes and a few more months or weeks after that.
- Tip #8 – Drink Lots of Water. Yes, water affects all our body parts. When you are dehydrated, your hair will get dehydrated too, leaving your hair dryer. Circulation has to do a lot about you looking good.
- Tip #9- Balance Diet. Diet also a big factor like water. Eating healthy diet and food that are rich with Vitamin E’s is one Tip to Maintain Your Hair Healthy, Soft, & Shiny(like wheat germ, sunflower seeds, pine nuts, sun-dried tomatoes and almonds).
- Tip #10- Live Healthy. Stress can cause hair damages like hair loss, so relaxation, stress free living is another key to have healthy body, and everything will be healthy from hair tips to toe.
Anthony Logistics Everyday Shampoo: Normal to Oily Hair
(Click to Image to Buy)
This tips are from the books I have read, advice from dermatologists, magazine I have read, Internet articles I read since I got interested in looking and living good….that started when I was 13 and didn’t forget about it, though I forgot the sources. Take this a compilation of all those. I hope to help you from this Tips to Maintain Your Hair Healthy, Soft, & Shiny whatever your hairstyles you want to have…