Most women are having problems with what to wear during their pregnancy, worried about their looks and body changes that makes them insecure all throughout the pregnancy period. This is not healthy for women as we were told often than babies are truly connected to their mommies. However we feel or ways during the nine months we are carrying our babies… The same thing babies are going through, emotionally, physically, diet, and lifestyle.
That is why it is important to care for your whole well-being before, during, and after pregnancy. Now, styling is my passion so all I can help is how to make you look good when you’re pregnant. Style your maternity clothes by following some tips I have prepared for you.
Tips to Style Your Maternity Clothes
- If you’re planning a baby, buy clothes that are stretchable or loose at the lower part so you can wear it before, during, and after prego period.
- Choose comfortable wear too. Carrying two weights at a time isn’t that easy, so choose comfy clothes to make things easier for both of you.
- Do not limit your prego style. Do not focus on Maternity Clothes areas when buying maternity clothes. There are a lot of loose clothing that are in fashion trends now that you can use. Maternity clothes are dearer than normal clothes, so shop smart.
- Use accessories. Accessories like belly band, belts, scarves, bags, and jewelries is a fun way to make you look good as in your fashion sense. It will also make you feel good when you see yourself looking good even if your pregnant. That way your baby will feel good as well in your tummy.
- Match it with the right shoes. Wearing shoes is tricky in this situation. High-heels are no-no for pregnant women due to varicose veins it could cause you and the risk of getting tripped (not safe for you and your baby). Flats and sandals are the best, yet choose the stylish ones like gladiator sandals, ballet style flats, and other cool looking designs.
There you go… You can also check out the video for more ideas in styling for maternity clothes or find out yourself How to Choose Fashion Maternity Clothes?.