I am gonna feature a Fashionista of The Month here in my blog. It will be an email or actual interview to the selected Fashionista of the Month.
Fashionista of The Month will have her photo on my blog for a month with the interview I have sent (if its email interview) or actual interview or sometimes videos. This idea of Fashionista of the Month, is to recognize the undiscovered or famous talent, creative people who really love anything about fashion and more.
The selected Fashionista of the Month is not just into wearing expensive clothing, but a potential inspiration for everyone. Proving not all people that are into fashion are just good looking, but has great minds and smart, impacting the world or as simple as their own close society great difference, making them to stand out and shine.
If you wanted to join, or get nominated to our Search for Fashionista of The Month, all you have to do is answer the Search for Fashionista of The Month Q&A’s below, at least 3 images that shows your style and uniqueness, proofs of your achievements that is related or somehow related to Fashion. I would send you an email as soon as you were picked as for the Fashionista of the Month. Otherwise, you were not picked.
At the moment I am looking for Fashionista for the Month of MARCH… Send it through my contact page and free to include more interesting and your “Impacting the World” achivements… Little things means a lot, so who knows, maybe you’ll be the next Fashionista of the Month.
Search for Fashionista of The Month Q&A’s
- What do you think is your great contribution in the world, or shall I say your achievements that will stand you out from ‘just a fashionista’ from the rest?
- Do you believe that Fashionistas doesn’t know about anything but looks and fashion?
- Is there anything that you want to point out in Fashion Industry or with other Fashion enthusiast that you agree or not agree with?
- Who is your Favorite Fashion Icon? Why?
- What do you think of Designer Clothes ans Apparels?
- What about Charity vs Highly Expensive Girl Stuff, what’s your view about it?
- What was the most expensive fashion stuff you’ve ever bought?
- What inspired you to be into Fashion?
- What is your style? (Chic? Punk? Casual? Rugged?)… Why? What influenced your style?
- Any Great Dream or Fashion Dream or you want to achieve in the future?
Message for aspiring fashionistas out there? If you have something to plug or promote like business, blogs, or shows, you can have the priviledge to do it here when you’re selected.
Thank you for answering these questions, we will send you an email to notify you if you were selected for the Search for Fashionista of The Month.