Taking care of our teeth is not really that hard. When we were kids, we were taught to brush our teeth everyday and that really helps a lot to maintain a great set of teeth, fresh breath, and healthy gums. Growing up, we were exposed to temptations that causes stain on our teeth, such as…
- Coffee or Tea (Caffeine)
- Cigarettes (Nicotine)
Not only that it stains the teeth but it also causes a lot of damages to your teeth like cavities, gingivitis, tartar, plaque, etc. These teeth and gum problems doesn’t only gives bad appearance of your teeth, but also bad breath which we allknow is not very fascinating to anyone (and will affect your self-esteem). However, avoiding all those listed below, our teeth naturally turns yellowish as we consume food throughout the years. There are natural teeth whitening that can help you maintain your teeth white safe and healthy.
- Brush your teeth at least 2x a day.
- Use dental floss rather than tooth picks.
- Orange peel (inner part) rub on your teeth.
- Use baking soda when brushing your teeth.
- Apples. “An apple a day, keeps the dentist and doctor away!”.
- Hydrogen Peroxide. A little bit of Hydrogen Peroxide on your toothbrush while you’re brushing your teeth will helps you whitens it.
Now that you know some natural teeth whitening, you can work it on yourself now adding mouthwash in your toothbrush routine for a fresher breath, and you’ll feel more comfortable smiling and talking as ever!