I loved the first parfait I’ve had on the cruise summer last year, and so seeing a photo of it earlier, I thought I’d make one for myself. Here’s how I made it.
- Mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- Greek yoghurt
- Granola grains
- Dried mix fruits & nuts
Berry Mix Procedure:
- Cut the strawberries and raspberries in half (or in quarters if they are too big).
- Put it on a non-stick pan.
- Heat the pan and put the berries in.
- Put honey in it. Mix it well with the berries’ natural juice from heating it until it’s syrupy.
- Turn the stove, set it aside and let it cool down.
Mixed Berry Parfait Procedure:
- Prepare clean dessert glasses or any glass of your choice where you want your parfait served.
- Put in the Berry Mix. Let it settle, level it a bit to layer it well with other ingredients.
- Second layer it with some Greek yoghurt, level it a bit.
- Pour in Granola grains. Level it by shaking it while on a flat surface.
- Add another layer of Greek yoghurt.
- Sprinkle the mixed dried fruits & nuts on the top.
- Pour the honey on top.
- Ready to serve.
I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did!