(Images from: T.E.A. Zone)
I’ve been trying to catch up on my travel post backlogs and I thought since I resigned from work, I will be able to update all of it in a week or two. I did not anticipate how tight my schedule would be and the scheduled what-to-do’s will be delayed because of the things that came out of the blue.
From moving out to the boarding house I rented out near my previous job, to fixing my laptop to start the online course, to finishing all the clearances from my 2 previous jobs (yes, I have not processed them all), meeting up with relatives and friends before the major plan begins, etc.. I can’t tell you yet what’s the major plan about because there are a lot of people who doesn’t know about it and wouldn’t want them to know it yet(don’t worry, you’ll find out soon anyway).
All of them are still in pending, I’m taking one day at a time. It will be done when it’s needed to be done. To all my travel mates who are waiting for the posts about our travels specially the Sagada Trip, please be patient and I will surely post them up here. In the meantime, I have another event that will soon be up on queue for the blog: ‘The Rappel and Free Falling Adventure!”.
The Rappel and Free Falling Adventure!”
Yes, there is an upcoming event that will happen on July 14, 2012, Saturday at Norzagaray, Bulacan. I am calling all the adventure fanatics out there, if you happen to be here in the Philippines, you can join us on this rain or shine event. Registration is just Php600 (less than $14USD). To all who are interested to join the coolest “Rappel and Free Falling Adventure” please read the details below:
WHAT: BRIDGE RAPPELLING and FREE-FALLING ADVENTURE
WHEN: JULY 14, 2012-Saturday, 6AM
WHERE: Norzagaray, Bulacan
MEET UP PLACE: At Jollibee (Farmers Cubao), just below MRT Cubao Station…
REGISTRATION FEE: P600 only
Inclusions: Local fee, guide fee, rappel gear rentals
Exclusions: Transportation, meals
1. “Register to confirm” and “First reg.-first served” policy.
2. Registration fee is non-refundable but transferable and effective on the set date/s only.
3. Date/s set are final.
4. No on-site registration. DEADLINE is on July 08, 2012, Sunday, or until the slots have been filled
5. To register, please pay thru bank deposit at BPI-Family Bank Savings Account No.: 5346190789 or at BDO Acct # 2500187191. Account Name: Marc C. Gaña inform me immediately if payment has been made, and send scanned copy of the deposit slip thru fb, and present the same on the activity date.
Things to bring:
– Change of clothes
– Pack meals, snacks, and drinks
– Personal effects
– Optionals: your precious camera, sun block lotion; shades, swimming paraphernalia
– Waterproof your things and yourself [:-)] . Bring large plastic bag to accommodate your bag – just in case it rains. Yes, this event is rain or shine.
– Bring sun protection in case of really hot weather.
– Stabilize your bowel movement. The only available CR is behind the bushes.
– No shower. Just bring your reliable wet wipes and refreshing paraphernalia.
– Swimming in the river is allowed. But, keep in mind the above sentence.
– Vocalize before the event. You’ll need it on the free-fall. (This is classic Marc! LOL -L.A.)
Meet up time: 6:00 AM
ETD to Norzagaray: 7:00AM
ETA at the bridge: 9:00AM
09.30AM – Rappel lecturette
10.00AM – Rappel Proper (Swiss)
12.00PM – Lunch (Food is not included in the Package)
13.00PM – Aussie and Free Falling Activity
15.30PM – River Swimming (Optional)
17.00PM – ETD from Norzagaray
*There is a jeepney that we will hire going to Norzagaray, Bulacan. We will just chip in for about Php100+/each for the rent of it.
We are hoping to see you there on Saturday!!! Slots are limited, so register ASAP and let’s rock the bridge in Norzagaray, Bulacan!