Everybody loves to travel, whether it’s visiting family and friends, discovering a new place, or relaxing on a serene beach front resort. The idea of all these are pleasurable and it should be. Although in some cases, it’s not. The pleasure of your vacation or adventure gets ruined when unexpected things happen during the trip. Despite the treacherous planning of the long awaited trip, nobody will anticipate a car breakdown, or getting Dengue fever from a tropical area and for some folks who do not have an insurance, EZTrip is your help. I’m not endorsing that you should not get an insurance, but for some who travels without, this might help.
3 Ways to Make Your Trip Easy with EZTrip
Not only on the unexpected events but also booking your travel needs, may it be rental car, accommodation, and dining, discounts are very useful. You might be dying to find out how. Here’s 3 Ways to Make Your Trip Easy with EZTrip. First, you need to buy the EZTrip card that costs $14.95 from Amazon, then you can take advantage of the $200 worth of the rewards I will tell you below. Not a bad deal.
1) Booking hotels, car rental, or dining reservations – Booking reservations for your accommodation, car rental, dining, entertainment, and gift card is always better if you can save money as well. What about discounts? Of course, by using the EZTrip card to book all that is mentioned above.
Here’s how, by signing in to: www.eztripsavings.com, log in with the username and password on the card and you’re good to use your $200 rewards within 90 days of activation. Traveling should always be fun, and what’s more fun is saving money while you’re having fun!2) Emergency roadside assistance – Off the road you go! Yes, until you can’t because your car broke down in the middle of nowhere, or a flat tire, maybe needing a simple jump start. They can help you 24/7 and send somebody to your location and help you out. Your road trip’s life saver and the privilege can be used 15 consecutive days within within 90 days from the date of purchase.
3) Wellness Card – I find this very helpful, it seems like it acts like a supplemental medical insurance while traveling US & Canada with 24/7 TeleHealth which is similar to the 24/7 nurse line if you have questions about your medical situation or concern. In addition to that, discounts for your medical needs or emergencies such as:
- Medical Bill Advocates
- Imaging Services
- Pharmacy Services
- Dental Discount Plan
- Vision Care
- Hearing Care
- Lab Savings
- Diabetes Care & Supplies
3) Travel Assistance – You think road side assistance is all that is, wrong! Aside from the emergency road side assistance discounts, you also get discounts on travel services they offer such as:
- Medical Evacuation and Repatriation Coverage*
- Medical Assistance Services
- Personal Assistance Services
- Information Assistance Services
* Medical Evacuation & Repatriation Coverage are only applicable when you are 100 or more miles away from your principal residence. Maximum benefit limits may apply to the above coverage. Review the group policy for applicability.
In my honest opinion as a budget traveler, this card will be very helpful on a road trip (which I’m planning to do this summer). The value that you get from the card is much more than what you’re paying for and a little peace of mind knowing you have all these services that you can use in 15 consecutive days within 90 days of activation.
You can easily get them from Amazon at $14.95. That is a small price to pay for what you get. Read more on their website to understand what they offer and how to use it. I have explored the options and I can’t wait to use it on my next road trip in spring!
Reminder: Plan ahead and read more or call their number for more information and inquiry: 844-747-1277.